Tonya's Diner - Butterfinger Ecstasy Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix (eggs, oil water)
- 1 crushed king size Butterfinger bar
- 1 small 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-12.25 jar caramel syrup
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare your cake mix as directed on box
- Once your cake is cooked, poke several holes in the top of the end of a spoon
- Let your cake cool for 30 minutes
- Mix together your sweetened condensed milk and your caramel sauce and pour over your cake and into your holes
- Now using a hand mixer, bear your heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl for several minutes until it starts to thicken
- Once your heaving whipping cream thickens, add in your powdered sugar and beat for another several minutes
- Spread your whipped cream over your cake with a spatula
- Top off with your crushed Butterfinger..
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!