Low Carb Pizza Crust (1 Net Carb)
- 10 oz Canned Chicken
- 1 oz grated parmesan
- 1 large Egg
- Drain the canned chicken, getting as much moisture out as possible.
- Spread chicken on a baking sheet lined with a silicon mat. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes to dry out the chicken.
- Once chicken is done baking for 10 minutes remove and place in a mixing bowl. Increase heat of oven to 500 degrees.
- Add cheese and egg to the bowl with chicken and mix.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet lined with a silicon mat and spread thin. Placing parchment paper on top and using a rolling pin makes this easier.
- Optional: With a spatula press the edges of the crust in to for a ridge for the crust.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Remove crust from oven. Add desired toppings and bake for another 6-10 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Support When It Was Cool on Patreon!