Baked Meatball Subs
These may not be very appealing to the eye BUT- to the tummy THEY ARE YUMMY!!! And what makes this recipe even better is that it's quick & easy. GREAT for those busy days that SO many of us have...give it a try!
Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches
- Sub rolls (cut with one side intact)
- Cooked Meatballs (I used home-style frozen, you can make homemade if you choose)
- Pasta Sauce (homemade or jarred)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place your frozen cooked meatballs or homemade cooked meatballs in a large pot/skillet Cover with your pasta sauce.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce. Heat the meatballs and sauce on low-medium, stirring occasionally, until the meatballs are heated thoroughly.
- Fill a roll with as many meatballs as you can fit (usually 4-5 meatballs) Top with more pasta sauce.
- Place filled sandwich rolls closely on baking sheet. Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese.Bake until cheese is melted, hot, and bubbly.
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!