NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER ICE-BOXCAKE
- 27-36 peanut butter sandwich cookies (such as Nutter Butter or a generic equivalent)
- 1 3/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces (1 container) Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces, for topping
- Place 1/2 cup milk in a small bowl or measuring cup. Dip 1/3 the peanut butter cookies quickly in the milk and then place in the bottom of an 8×8” pan.
- Whisk 1 1/4 cups milk with the pudding in a large bowl. Let set until set, then stir in the peanut butter and half of the whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the peanut butter mixture on top of the cookie layer. Dip another 1/3 of the cookies in milk and place on top the peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining pudding, then dip the remaining cookies in milk and place on top.
- Spread the rest of the whipped topping over the cookies and sprinkle with Reese’s Pieces.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Support When It Was Cool on Patreon!