2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 clove of Garlic
1/4 tsp Ginger
2 tbsp Ketchup
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
3/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 cup Apple Juice
1/2 cup Water
1) Heat oil in a large skillet.
2) Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
3) Remove chicken.
4) Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
5) Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
7) Serve over hot rice
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!