Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
These are great for game day!
1 pound- Ground Beef
1 tablespoon- Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon- Ketchup
1 teaspoon- Dried Minced Onion (I left this out because Karl Stern HATES onions.)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
5 large flour tortillas
Shredded cheddar cheese
Sliced tomatoes (left these off of some as well)
1) Brown beef in large skillet and drain. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, minced onion (if using), salt & pepper to the beef and simmer for about 5 min.
2) Sprinkle cheddar cheese down the center of each tortilla.
3) Add a few spoonfuls of the beef mixture on top of the cheese.
4) Spread some mustard on top of the mixture along with sliced tomatoes (if using).
5) Roll up tortillas burrito style & place wraps on pre-heated indoor grill (George Foreman style.)
6) Grill wraps about 5 min or until cheese is melted.
7) Cut diagonally & serve immediately.
2 Cups of frozen tater tots
1 ounce of sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 inch squares
4 slices of bacon, cut quartered
1/4 Cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon parsley flakes (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
2) One at a time wrap each cheese square & tot in a piece of the bacon and then coat them in the brown sugar.
3) Place tots on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 min, using tongs to flip them halfway through.
4) Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve immediately.
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!