I found this recipe online & decided to try it because as a little girl I was "Always after me lucky charms"! It did not disappoint! They were rather easy to make & MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! A great little treat for St. Patrick's Day!
Lucky Charm Marshmallow Treats
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 10.5 oz plus 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms
- optional Rainbow Sprinkles
- Butter a 9x13 pan
- Take large non-stick saucepan and melt butter on low heat.
- Add 1 package of marshmallows and stir keeping on low heat until they are melted into the butter. Then add in the last 2 cups and let them melt partially.
- Add in the Lucky Charms cereal and stir until the cereal is fully coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread out around evenly with large spatula sprayed with non-stick spray or you can use butter.
- Press mixture down into pan evenly. (Don't over press, they become too compacted and hard).
Optional: Add sprinkles immediately and press into treats.
Let treats sit for 2 hours or so and cut into squares into preferred sizes.
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!