Crunchy Nacho Crescent Dogs
This is "NACHO" average pig n a blanket or hot dog...! I was actually told about this recipe by a lady working the register at Walmart as I was checking out my groceries. Since I'm big on trying new recipes I thought why not? However even though I love pigs in the blanket, I wasn't so much a huge fan of this recipe as Karl was.. try it! Decide for yourselves!
- 1 tube (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 4 slices American or cheddar cheese
- 4 Hot dogs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 cups crushed Food Should Taste Good™ Tortilla Chips Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Gather your ingredients.
- Unroll the crescent rolls two at a time onto a lightly floured work surface. Keeping the two rolls together, form a rectangle. Pinch the perforated edges together. Lay the cheese in the center of the rectangle. Then place a hot dog on top of the cheese. Fold the short edges over the dog ends. Then roll them up. Pinch the dough together under the hot dogs.
- Lightly brush each rolled dog with the milk, then roll in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Serve immediately with ranch, ketchup, BBQ sauce, etc.
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!