This recipe has been in my family for many years now. I have cooked it for my two sons many times since they were wee little guys. They are young men now & still they love it.. I made it the other night for my husband & when I went back for leftovers the very next day someone had kindly saved me one spoonful...I hope you will try it & love it as much!
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1pkg sliced pepperoni
- 1 box of rotini pasta
- 1 large jar of Prego traditional style(or meat flavored)pasta sauce
- 1-2 small cans of Campbell cheddar cheese soup
- 1-2 packages of mozzarella shredded cheese(or use a combination of your favorite cheeses) I use 1 pack shredded mozzarella & 1 pack of mild cheddar usually...
- Brown ground beef in large skillet until cooked through & drain.
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on box & drain
- Mix beef, noodles, cheddar cheese soup, pasta sauce all together in a 10x13 casserole dish; mix until well combined
- Top with your favorite shredded cheeses
- Then place pepperoni atop the cheese(I use a lot of pepperoni)
- Bake on 350 degrees until cheese melts through & top of casserole starts to brown
- Serve with garlic bread & ENJOY!
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!