Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Grated, or sliced mozzarella cheese
- Olives, peppers, onions, mushrooms, sausage, etc. (optional toppings)
- ¼ c. butter
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut rolls in half. Set bottom halves in a greased baking pan.
- Spread pizza sauce on the rolls in the pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of grated cheese or a slice of cheese over sauce.
- Layer pepperoni slices over cheese.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Add the top parts of the rolls.
- Melt butter. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and a little salt. Stir to combine.
- Brush over the tops of the sliders.
- You can either refrigerate at this point or bake.
- If you are baking immediately, bake for about 10 minutes. You want the insides to be nice and gooey and the tops to be golden brown. If the rolls get too brown before the insides are baked, cover with aluminum foil and continue baking until insides are melted.
- If you are baking later, cover sliders with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for about 10 more minutes. If cheese still isn’t melted and the tops are golden brown, recover with aluminum foil and bake a little longer.
- ENJOY!!!! :D
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!