- 5 oz pkg cook & serve chocolate pudding
- 3 cups whole milk
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 3/4 cup miniature semi sweet chocolate chips
- 15 oz box chocolate cake mix, dry
- 1/2 cup cold butter, sliced
- 10 oz pkg miniature marshmallows
- whipped cream
- Prepare chocolate pudding with milk on stove top as directed on package. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Spread pudding evenly into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Lay graham crackers evenly in pudding and sprinkle with 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pudding and dot with slices of butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir making sure any dry cake mix spots have be moistened.
- Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows and remaining chocolate chips. Bake an additional 5 - 8 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy and brown. Allow cobbler to cool 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with kool whip or vanilla ice cream!
If you find these articles interesting please consider becoming a Patreon supporter. That is how we keep our website and podcasts up and running plus you will get lots of bonus content including extra and extended podcasts, articles, digital comics, ebooks, and much more. Check out our Patreon Page to see what's up!